Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I getting the best offer with Property Buyer?There are a number of property buying company’s in the quick house sale industry, the key is to instruct regulated property buyers as you can guarantee a stress free house sale with no complications. Property Buyer provides the highest offer from the outset. We give a 100% guarantee to beat any genuine offer from any other regulated property buying company in the industry. Why not call us today to see what we could offer you?
- Will it cost me to get a cash offer?There is absolutely no cost to get an cash offer from us. Some companies in the industry charge for this service but we are always happy to provide customers with a no obligation cash offer at no cost. Even if we don’t end up buying your house at least you will get a free valuation for your home.
- Do you buy any type of property?Here at Property Buyer we buy any house regardless of whether it’s a flat, bungalow, detached, retirement flat or terrace property. Providing there’s bricks and mortar, we will make an offer to buy your house fast.
- What fees do I need to pay to sell my property fast?When you sell your house fast to Property Buyer we pay for all associated fees in the transaction. This means you don’t pay expensive estate agency and solicitor fees. The offer we make is what goes into your bank on completion as we take care of all seller costs.
- Where do you buy properties in the UK?We purchase properties anywhere in England or Wales. We also acquire properties in central Scotland.
- How quickly can you buy my house?We are cash house buyers who have our own funds to purchase properties quickly anywhere in the UK. Property Buyer don’t require finance which means we can buy your house in as little as 48 hours! A typical property transaction takes 2 weeks however we always work to your timescales so you tell us when you need us to complete.
- My property is in a terrible condition, will you still buy it?We don’t care how bad your property is, we guarantee to make an offer on it, regardless of its condition. To avoid disappointment we strongly advise all customers to accurately describe the condition of their home so we can establish the estimated market value from the outset.
- Once I decide to sell my house fast to Property buyer, what happens next?Once you agree to sell your home quickly, we will manage the transaction so it becomes hassle free. We will instruct your solicitor and our solicitor to undertake the conveyancing, the only thing you need to do is sign the contract and the transfer when we are ready to complete
- How does Property Buyer value my home?We have property professionals and surveyors with the relevant skillsets to value your home and we have specialist valuation software to ensure you get an accurate valuation for your home at all times
- Is Property Buyer the right property buying company for me?One thing we can guarantee is that Property Buyer have the best track record in the quick house sale industry. We pride ourselves on been an honest and transparent property buying company with a dynamic approach to quick house sales. If you want to speak to some of our recent customers we are more than happy to put you in touch, alternatively read our reviews online.
- I am in financial difficulty, can you stop repossession?We have a legal team who can stop house repossession within 24 hours giving you time to get your finances in place and secure new home in your timescales. Repossession results in a bad track record for securing finance in the future but we can stop repossession today. We have the cash funds available and legal team top stop house repossession at any time.
- I want a private and discreet sale, is this possible?Unlike selling your house quick with an estate agent, the sales process with a property buying company is kept strictly confidential. There are no for sale boards, no local advertising etc. Property Buyer simply purchases your property privately with no hassle. Nobody will ever know we have purchased your property unless you choose to tell them.
- I want Property Buyer to make me an offer, what should I do nextWe are cash house buyers and if you want a no obligation cash offer for your home today, call us on 0208 0033290, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in your details on the website and our property professionals will give you a call the same day.
Can’t find the answer you are looking for? Please get in touch with an queries you have.
or call us on0208 0033290
We are regulated by...
Property Buyer remains the most regulated property buying company in the Quick House Sale sector