Terms of Business
Hello and thank for visiting the Property Buyer website.
Your use of any information provided on the website is used at your own risk, and Property Buyer will not be held responsible. It is your own responsibility to establish that our services, products and information provided in the website suit your needs.
- The content on Property Buyers website is for your use only, we will not be responsible for information passed onto third parties. Our website changes regularly and generally without prior notice so please check the website regularly for updates.
- Property Buyer cannot provide any guarantee with the accuracy of the information provided on the website. Clients should acknowledge that occasionally there maybe inaccuracies on the website and Property Buyer do not provide liability in this regard.
- Property Buyers website and all information within in it is owned by the company. “Information” can include the design, layout, look and appearance in additional to the graphical content on the site. Any reproduction / replica of the information is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of Property Buyers website may include links to other websites, we doesn’t endorse these other websites and we provide no responsibility for the content provided on their website. Users of the website must full responsibility and risk for the use of Property Buyers website and all information within it.
- Unauthorised unethical use of the website could give a claim for damages by Property Buyer. Property Buyers website is based upon property laws in England & Wales.
- Property Buyer reserves the right to make changes or corrections to the website when required.
- Property Buyer makes all reasonable endeavours to ensure the website and all information within it is aligned with UK legislation.
- Property Buyer gives no guarantees or warranties that the website will operate without any interruptions.
- Property Buyer accepts no liability for a client’s loss or damage of data or revenue/ profit. If clients incur any loss or damage when using the website we accept no liability for this regardless of the cause.
- If Property Buyer is found to be liable for any action, our liability is limited to the sum of £1. This limitation may not apply however if we have been negligent in causing personal injury or death.
- Users of the website are responsible for making sure their computer operating system meets all criteria required to use Property Buyers site effectively. Property Buyer can’t guarantee that information downloaded from its website will be virus free. Customers need to be responsible for carrying out sufficient security checks and having satisfactory virus software.
Property Buyer will initially make you an informal offer which is usually over the phone and if this is of interest an agreement will be issued confirming price and timescales and our asset management company will be instructed to get two independent appraisals from local agents.
Property Buyer generally receives the valuation report back within 5 working days from the inspection and when we receive this we can make an offer subject to contract and survey. If Property Buyers offer is acceptable we will instruct solicitors and instruct a RICS valuation which will be carried out by an independent chartered surveyor. The costs of this and any other seller’s costs are always paid by Property Buyer.
If following the survey your property is found to be not mortgageable or is non-standard construction our formal offer may be amended to reflect this or in some cases retracted. The survey is available to review by all customers.
All customers have an option to either instruct their own solicitor or use Property Buyers recommended solicitors who have experience in handling quick house sales. If customers use Property Buyers recommended solicitors we will cover your legal fees up to £500 + VAT. This will be payable on completion on your house sale.
Property Buyers business activities generally means we don’t meet customers face to face so we use an external agency to make sure we establish the true identity of the property owner. The external agency will verify customers ID and all original documents such as passport, Driving license, utility bills etc etc. A signature will also be requested to satisfy Property Buyers ID check.
Clients are under obligation to accept an offer to Property Buyer.
On occasions we can entertain clients remaining in their property after completion by way of a License to Occupy but this is generally no longer than 2 weeks.
Property Buyer accepts no liability for any content or information on the website and any liability is excluded from UK law.
Property purchasing properties in quick timescales but we cannot accept any liability if a completion date cannot be met or a timescale is missed.